1. Deep sleep pillow spray- There's something weird about this spray it gets really comforting when I spray it on my pillow before bedtime. This spray helps to keep me in a deep sleep, which is helpful for me to get away from looking at my phone before bedtime.
2. Carre de chocolat ( 70%) - I personally do not like chocolates- unless they're darker than 70%. The chocolates comes in a thin slice cube which is perfect for me not to feel overwhelmed with chocolate.
3. Bossa nova - Always find it very relaxing while painting.
4.W&N cotman in intense blue- My favourite go to colour mix for shadows. Go ahead and try!
5. Maste solid colour washi tapes in grey, yellow and turqoise - I love washi tapes and I cannot lie.
6. Quitter by Jon Acuff - I'm still halfway through this book. No doubt I like it because this book gave me a punch into the reality of reaching a job I ever want for so long. and once again, I'd still be persistent on painting.
7. red bean ice potong - Oh the nostalgia, perfect for hazy weather that we're facing in Malaysia/singapore/Brunei.
I hope September was treating you well. Do share your favs here in the comments!
P.s. Unfortunately I'm not joining inktober this year. I am currently cranking a lot of cool stuff for the month of December *hintprintshint*
check out some of my other links!